Jul 22, 2018

Amadi, Please Give Me Your Last 5



Amadi,
I always send you a lot of texts to you,
Tell me why you don’t reply my messages

Amadi,
I always contact you more than one,
Describe me why you don’t call me back

Amadi,
when we met at the first time, I told you I am not a strong man,
but why you committed to love me

*Amadi,
Again, you know I am not a such gentleman 100%ly,
but why you missed me from the beginning

And…!!!

Later on,
you escape from me

Later on,
you divide our two hearts and you break down our two wings between us
what is going on with you, Amadi?

Amadi,
Did not you get me with your deeper heart? Amadi?

Even you are now with my other friends or other guys,
I needed you the most is just telling me, “I want to unplug our connectional relationship.”

So that…!!!
Our world will not beep and notify in my feelings and yours anymore

If Amadi really thinks via smart-phone is feeling heavy to say good bye,
Amadi can send your answer through your close friends
because I am curious to hear your last sentences

I am unsatisfied as long as Amadi does not give me Five
I am unhappy if we do not lean our heads on each of our shoulders in 59 seconds
and I am unable to live before our tears is going down from our 4 eyes to wet our shoulders

Note:
         * Amadi means the 4th daughter is in the family - Mee Paniai - Papua
       
Poem by Nopjr