Nov 8, 2016

The Story of DinumoGo and The Three Girlfriends

Foto: Ilustrasi. Sumber: 

Nopjr.com/CATATAN - Once upon a time, there was a little boy named DinumoGo. One day, he went for a walk in the forest.

Pretty soon, she came to a house. The house belonged to his girlfriends – Gmau, Tmaddy, and Kmau.

He knocks on the door, but when no one answered, she walked left in. 

At the table in the kitchen, there were three sweet potatoes. Dinumogo was hangry. “Wow!” he said. Someone has made some roasted sweet potatoes, even though I don’t know exactly when. He tasted the roasted potato from Gmau’s portions.

“This Potato is too hot!” he exclaimed. So, he tasted the potato from Tmaddy’s portion. “This potato is too cold,” he said. “It’s very annoying.” 

So, he tasted Kmau’s portion potapo. “Ahhh, this potato is just right,” she said happily and she ate it all up.

After he ate the potapo, he decided he was feeling a little tired. So he walked into the living room where she saw three chairs. dinumoGo sat in Gmau’s chair to rest him feet.

“This chair is too big!” he exclaimed. So he sat in Tmabby’s chair. 

“This chair is too big, too!” he whined. So he tried Kmau’s chair.

“Ahhh, this chair is just right,” he signed. But just as he settled down into the chair to rest, it broke into pieces!

dinumoGo was very tired by this time, so he went upstairs to the bedroom. He lay down in Gmau’ bed, but it was too hard. Then He lay in Tmaddy’s bed, but it was too soft. Then lay down in Kmau’s bed and it was just right, so DinumoGo fell asleep.

While he was sleeping, the three girlfriends came home.
“Someone has been eaten my toasted sweet potato,” growled Gmau. “I can tell, because my plate is dirty.”

Someone has eaten my potato, too,” said Tmaddy.

Someone has eaten all of my potapo!” cried Kmau. “It’s gone!”

“Someone has been sat in my chair,” growled Gmau. “I know, because the newspaper that was lying on the chair is now all crumpled.”

“Someone has been sat in my chair, too,” said the Tmaddy. “I’m very confused.”

“Someone has sat in my chair and they have broken it all to pieces,” cried Kmau.

They decided to look around some more, and when they looked upstairs to the bedroom, Gmau growled, “Someone has been sleeping in my bed. Look! The blankets have been moved!”

“Someone has been sleeping in my bed, too,” said the Tmabby.
“Someone is sleeping in my bed right now!” See?” said Kmau.

Just then, DinumoGo woke up and saw the three his girlfriends. He very surprised and screamed, “Help!” And he Jumped up and ran out of the room. DinumoGo ran down the stairs, opened the door, and ran away into the forest. “I will never return to the home of the three girlfriends!” he said.


The End J

0 comments:

Post a Comment